My little Bantam

My little Bantam
D7 1966

Friday 25 November 2011

wiring diagram

I made this diagram of my wiring loom when i fitted a new one.........the modern ones are slightly different and can confuse some of us......i found doing the diagram as i wired things up helped me to understand what made what work and why .......i have done the wires the correct colors too ! i have made several more that feature individual items such as front light or back light etc ......if anyone requires one let me know and i will publish them or email them to you......i know one club member has found them useful when he wired his d7

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul.
    I am rewiring a D7 after a total refurb and I did not have any wiring.
    I have a new solid state rectifer.
    Did you connect the earth on your rectifier to the positive side of the battery ?

    ReplyDelete